Join the Secured Investments Corp Team
ready for a change?
Enjoy sales? Have you been a top earner on the phone but just can’t get to six figures? You are exactly who we are looking for! Simply fill out the form and we will first conduct a telephone screening and then invite you to join us for a meeting that could mark a turning point in your life!
Complete the form on this page, or call 208-214-4445
Positions we are hiring for
Click to expand the posting
*National Real Estate Investment & Education Company- Secured Investment Corp, is looking to hire premier Business Developers to join our growing organization.*
• 3+ successful years in high level sales or business development.
• Ability to thrive within a team environment.
• Strong Phone Skills & Face-to-Face sales.
• Entrepreneurial Mindset.
• Strong Closing Skills.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Represent the industry leading real estate lending & training company.
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations.
• Help thousands of eager clients develop successful real estate strategies that tailor towards their needs and goals.
Skills Needed to be Successful:
• Putting your client’s best interest before yours.
• Be a Networking guru.
• Relationship Building- Building a strong sales pipeline.
• Excellent Communicator- Business professional & casual.
• Creative Business Writing Skills.
• Able to Execute- Be a strong closer.
Compensation & Expectation:
• Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
• First Year Minimum Expected Earnings: $80,000+,
• Full Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision
• 120 hours of PTO
• Unlimited Real Estate Investing Training
*Check us out* www.securedinvestmentcorp.com
*Attach a cover letter along with your resume explaining why you are the best candidate*
National Private Money Lender- COGO Capital, is looking to add a Loan Officer to our growing company!!
• Evaluating loan applications and documentation by confirming asset and credit worthiness.
• Rejecting loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
• Managing the file and the relationship with the applicant from initial appointment, throughout processing and underwriting, while maintaining company confidentiality standards.
• Build a strong loan pipeline.
• Ability to execute
• Ensure punctuality.
• Attend all meetings.
• Attention to detail.
• Lead by example-Assist and encourage all Loan Analysts.
• Maintain and develop a strong loan pipeline- Over 25 files.
*4-year Bachelor’s Degree-Business or Finance.
*40,000 Base Salary + Commissions on Loans Closed*
First Year Expected Earnings: $60,000+